Keepsake the Label Revelry Collection

As the older you get the more you change, for good or better. Style wise Keepsake the Label is one of my favourites and the Revelry collec...

As the older you get the more you change, for good or better. Style wise Keepsake the Label is one of my favourites and the Revelry collection has me OBSESSED!
When it comes to my personal choice in style, I steer clear from patterns and bright colours and gravitate to neutrals and monochrome. This collection is everything of me and more! You know I love a co-ord set and Keepsake definitely delivers. You can view the entire collection here and shop the collection at BKNR here.

Clementine Knit and Tessellate Pant in Cream
Chain Reaction top and Tessellate Pant in Ivory
Tessellate Tunic and Tessellate Pant in Black
All Great Things vest + This Moment bodice and Inhibitions Skirt in Khaki

Changing Time top and Changing Time skirt in Black
Chain Reaction top + Heart Racer Long Sleeve Silk top ad Tessellate Pant in Cream
Rip Tide top and Rip Tide shorts in Black

You Might Also Like

0 comments

No spam, promotion or hate tolerated. Thank you!