House of Holland My Pussy, My Rules

From the ' 15 Surf 'N' Turf resort collection, this bomber jacket by House of Holland is clearly the highlight for me in the ...

From the '15 Surf 'N' Turf resort collection, this bomber jacket by House of Holland is clearly the highlight for me in the entire collection! Every borderline basic outfit can be turned around with a statement piece especially this genius creation, reads 'My Pussy, My Rules' on the back in all over camo print. So HoH and ladies, we need to start telling them boys who's boss!!! Who's with me?!
House of Holland known for big bold cheeky rhyming slogans on tees, flashback 80s vibes and burst of colour choices. Rita Ora wears it perfectly with Moschino mesh two piece and even though I ain't got no pussy, boy do I need this which makes it Today's Hot Find brought to you by Style Served Fresh. View the whole '15 Surf 'N' Turf resort collection on the official House of Holland website here.

Rita Ora wearing My Pussy, My Rules bomber jacket from House of Holland '15 Surf 'N' Turf collection

You Might Also Like

0 comments

No spam, promotion or hate tolerated. Thank you!